Sunday, December 9, 2012

Diva challenge # 98 Keenees


This is my contribution for the diva challenge for this week. Again I'm late, so just a few  words. The challenge was  the U.M.T which means "Use My Tangle". The tangle "Keenees" from Donna Hornsby CZT. I just figured out that I'm too late. I missed the deadline for this challenge. Well, it doesn't matter, I had fun with this challenge. You  see Keenees in the corner right. I also used a new tangle (corner left)  which is called "Fungees" by Leslie Crumpler CZT. This one I love very much.
Up to the next challenge and I try to post in time.

2 comments:

  1. Beter laat dan nooit Ingrid! Ik vind deze heel mooi; de tangles heb je goed gekozen. Die Fungees ken ik niet, ga eens kijken want ik vind deze wel heel leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool! i like how you used fungees, too! i haven't tried it out yet, i need to. great job!

    ReplyDelete