Monday, December 10, 2012

Where's my template? Dare # 35

Where's my template? Erin gave us no template for this week? No- but she showed us a way to create our own "snowflake"template. You want to know how? Look here. I liked the idea of the snowflake template, but unfortunately it didn't turn out well for me. I made several templates and started drawing the one you see below. But I'm really not happy at all with this one. My creativity left me and I feel stuck. Maybe I put the bar too high. ( I know, that is one of my traps). Anyway, the idea Erin gave us is great and you can have a lot of fun with it. Thanks Erin.






I also made this template and maybe I have time and energy to make this one some time.



4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, and I love the Auraknot center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like the AHH background. Adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your woven center section - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh looks great in the background and so does rain as the outside border. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete