Monday, October 1, 2012

Zendala dare # 25


Dare # 25 from The Bright Owl (click button Zendala Dare in the side bar) arrived but I had not the faintest idea what to do with it. Went looking through Tangle Patterns (click button in the sidebar) for some patterns and ideas. The first pattern that attrackted me was Vigne. It looked so elegant and organic to me. Let's give it a try, I never used it before. I love drawing this pattern. Autumn has come, leaves everywhere, so that brought me to pokeleaf and in the middle squid. This drawing is really different from IX. Almost the opposite I can say in every way. I would never have thought that this result could be from the template this week. Thanks Erin.

                                                        
                                                                 the template

   

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I really like what you did with this difficult template! The first one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hebt er echt een heel fraaie ZD van gemaakt. Zo organosch en geweldig ingekleurd! Chapeau

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, it wasn't east to make this template into being pretty, but you have managed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love, love, love this!! Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the flowers! what a lovely mandala!

    ReplyDelete