Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Diva challenge # 93-new tangle: Bunzo

Rick and Maria released a new official tangle in their newsletter called Bunzo. It is so simple but so much fun to do. 
And I decided to keep it that way: simple. No thinking about perfectioning with other patterns. I just added a touch of red in the second one to see what the effect would be. Maybe you will let me know which one you prefer?


You want to draw one yourself? Go to I am the Diva for instructions or to see other amazing pictures  with Bunzo. Happy bunzo-ing.

8 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the black and white version then that little touch of color really pops--nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tiles are lovely the subtle red make you think there is more to come, perhaps a volcano with more bunzo's to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi deze Bunzo op de rustige achtergrond. Door het toevoegen van rood, komt de tweede meer op je af.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Chrissie - the red does make you think more is to come! Love the background you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both but partial to the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red dots just changed the whole tile. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of red. Your bunzos have great movement and sparkle. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete