Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zendala dare # 24

Maybe it is not so exciting and a little predictable that I used Rick's Paradox in this template, but I love the Paradox and every time I see squares and triangles I can't think of anything else :- ))
At first I  only wanted to post  no 1, because I thought it was finished. I already framed it. But just before posting it did not feel right. It felt unfinished, to empty, even a little boring. So I started drawing again.  But it had to be a pattern that would not overrule paradox. And Lacy is one of my favorites too which shows it's own character after drawing like Paradox does too.

no 1
 no 2   I filled in Lacy. That felt much better. But should I go on and fill in all the empty spaces or leave some unfilled so the drawing could "breathe"?  

no 3  I ventured the guess and  added hurry. Better. Now stop, or else it would be too busy.  But yet there was no shading. Too flat. Starting again.  

In no 4 I did some shading.
In no 5 I framed  and colored and played a little with picasa.

So this it will be.


13 comments:

  1. This is so good, I love the progression through to your final one! Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and comment. I added some more recitals in the description of the process of rhis zendala.

      Delete
  2. I loved watching your steps. It's a lovely Zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and nice to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I like the way you let us see how yo build up your zendala. I think that helps a lot for people who don't know how to start or even go on with a zendala. It was a very interesting to see how your work evolved into such a beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and lovely comment. I added some more recitals in the description of the process of this drawing. Maybe this will be more helpfull.

      Delete
  5. Loved seeing the process on this and how each addition added a different feel to it- all are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your visits and comments. Did not expect showing my process would be so appreciated. I added some more recitals in the description of the process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed the progression of your zendala, and so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! ingrid, it sounds like you had a wonderful time with this dare! so glad to see your beautiful tile and read your steps :) and i like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ingid, as the old saying goes "less is more" but in your case I think more is definitely more! I like that you decided to fill every spot. It is a beautiful Zendala.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, all of them, can't chose the one I like the most ...

    ReplyDelete