Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rick's Paradox

Finally I am able to post . The last couple of weeks I was very exhausted with a lot of migraine. A sort of burnout like situation, because I overasked myself with all sorts of activities and denying   my  signals of tiredness. So I had to rest a lot to regenerate a little bit of energy. I can't say I am back again, because I am always behind with my energy :))  Ah well, I decided not to take part of the challenges every week. I can't manage to draw all in one week. Too much pressure. So I do the challenges in my own time.




Here you see Rick's Paradox. This tangle pattern challenged me a lot. After a lot of attemps I finally was able to produce this one. It measures 30x30 cm and I made it about six months ago.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and comment and for being a follower of my blog. I a appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely and must have taken you so long to get it looking so perfect.

    ReplyDelete