Thursday, September 20, 2012

Monodala and String 18

Like I said in my previous post, I like the challenges, but to finish them all in one week doesn't work for me because of the lack of energy.  I need more time to concentrate and feel the meditative effort of tangling. Won't feel the pressure of a "deadline" and have to bungle my drawings.  
The coloured one is a monodala Erin from The Bright Owl (see button in the sidebar) gave us: fill in the template with just one tanglepattern. I made  a monodala in a monocolor and I used the mooka pattern. Loved  to do it.


Below my first String I filled in. It became neat and tidy which is very pretty for the permanent chaos in my head. Used the patterns: zedbra, crete, camelia, ?, keeko, cruffle, zedbra.



3 comments:

  1. I really love the monodala! Your Mooka looks so delicate and the color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the Mooka monodala! I love Mooka but I don't do it well myself so I really enjoy seeing the work of those who can do it so well! And the color is gorgeous! Your String 18 tile is also great--a lovely sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your purple mandala! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete