Monday, July 30, 2012

Zendala dare # 16


Zendala dare # 16

A nice template we got  for the weekly dare from Erin Olson's The Bright Owl. I liked it because there are more wide open spaces than in a few dares before. So I did two this week. The first one gives me a kind of psychedelic feeling :) haha. But it felt a little tight, so I wanted to do another one to see if I would be able to bring in some fluency and colors. The colors: yes. But fluency.....????


Hi-C, Paradox and Drupe 

Angel fish, Dragonair, Flora and.....

6 comments:

  1. turned out beautiful! i like both, but you know i am partial to color :) love your second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are both quite lovely. Can't really pick a favorite; they are so different, each gorgeous in their own right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your zendala, they are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are lovely, think I may like the dazzling effect of the first!

    ReplyDelete