Sunday, July 8, 2012

Zendala dare # 13



This week we had to play with paper. The only paper I could find was a very  very light bleu and white marmered piece of paper. After filling in the patterns and scanning, there is nothing to been seen anymore of the marmering. That is a pity, maybe I'll try once more on an other piece. But this is the result. It was fun to do.




I found a piece of children's wrappingpaper. So I did give the challenge another try. I thought it could work, but it didn't. At least not with me. It looks too messy to me.

3 comments:

  1. haha! you were right! our tiles are almost identical in the center :) i like your one on blue a lot. i think the wrapping paper would be similar to one of the pieces of mail i used - too slick to hold the penwork well. but i think it is great that you tried! wasn't this fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is really beautiful. The second one is bold and bright, and would look great in a child's room.

    ReplyDelete