Friday, July 27, 2012

Diva challenge # 80

The Diva's challenge this week was to play with Mi2.


I never used this tangle pattern before because it looked so complicated and difficult to draw. But that was wrong thinking. I followed the steps Rick Roberts showed us here. It was fun to do but I am not very happy with the result. I forgot to do some shading. It looks a very flat. But the result  is never more important than the process. That is what I have to bear in mind every time, so therefore this is what I made this week. Zentangling is a perfect way to let go of my perfectionism.

4 comments:

  1. Great work, Ingrid. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on your tile! Your patterns have great flow and a bit of whimsy. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu je hebt het mooi gedaan en ja schaduw aanbrengen maakt het zoveel mooier!
    Ik heb ook naar je mandala's gekeken hardstikke mooi! Waar woon je dan?

    ReplyDelete